Monday 5 December 2016

Week Forty Nine

Week forty nine was brilliant, here are the highlights:

It was freezing cold but I still went for a 50 length swim :)
We had a few laughs in the office :)
Zumba was great and certainly warmed me up!
Maddie wanted to do her Charlie's Angels pose!
Our weekend started at 12:30 on Wednesday and the sun was shinning :)
This cheeky minx wanted us to have a photo with our hats on :)
My friend Steph travelled down from Yorkshire and stayed with me for a couple of days :)
We put the Christmas tree up :)
And started our #jandsadventselfie photos :)
Alfie was so pleased that he hadn't been left out of the advent calendars :)
I lost 2.5lbs and was Slimmer of the Week :)
I then met up with my friend Davide:
And he treated me to this amazing dirty pudding :)
Some arsehole hit my car!
I dropped Alice off at school, I think she was a bit excited!
This is one of my favourite Christmas traditions, drinking Disaronno while wrapping presents and watching Christmas films :)
And now I'm all done and can put my feet up and enjoy the rest of the season :)
I went to dinner at Sarah's, she decided to make me a fancy coffee but I ended up with a cup of ground coffee beans! :)
On Saturday morning I was hanging!
But I went to Sarah's to help put her Christmas decorations up, Bingo joined in :)
She decorates like a toddler, I had to keep moving bits so they weren't all clustered together.  I think she just gets a bit excited :)
At bingo in the evening they gave us these cute Christmas pugs :)
On Sunday morning I had a lovely walk over the golf course:
I then spent the afternoon making coffee cupcakes and creating mincemeat cupcakes with a brandy butter frosting :)
Before soaking in the bath with my Christmas scented bubble bath :)
This week is going to be lovely and quite but there are some great things going on at the weekend.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Looks like you had a fabulous week - with the exception of the car!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh my GOSH! You are soooo busy. Boo! About the car. YAY about the yummy pudding & all that Christmas decorating and organising....good on you! Going to be hard only choosing a few photos from this week, I reckon!!!

My not so simple life said...

Wow busy week! That Christmas pug is adorable!!!

Sian said...

Do you ever sit down?!! Hurray for Slimmer of the week!

Sandra said...

I'm sorry to hear about your car. You never said anything? You really are always on the go xxx